The condition of our skin is affected by numerous factors such as age, climate, and stress. As a result, it doesn’t always look as good as we’d like it to. To prevent skin problems, you should start taking care of it from an early age. But why buy expensive cream when you can transform your face with just 2 ingredients from the refrigerator? Luckily, there are tons of simple and affordable masks you can make yourself to bring your skin back to life! Bright Side collected 11 natural masks that contain only 2 ingredients. You can make them yourself and use them to get healthier skin.
For example, the combo of tomato and baking soda creates a mask with numerous vitamins that your skin desperately needs. Among them are vitamin B9, which eliminates acne, vitamin A, which fights dryness brilliantly, vitamin K, which removes excessive pigmentation, and vitamin H, which joins forces with zinc to help your skin cells regenerate. Moreover, the potassium, calcium, and choline that the ingredients also contain additionally moisturize and soften your skin!
If you think you can achieve radiant skin only in the salon, think again! Flour and potatoes are here to come to the rescue! Flour is the best at exfoliating rough skin while potato juice does all the heavy work, lightening blackheads and making your skin shine.
Tomato and baking soda mask 0:42
Avocado and honey mask 1:39
Flour and potato juice mask 2:20
Cucumber and turmeric mask 3:00
Lemon juice and papaya mask 3:38
Green tea and aloe vera mask 4:18
Coconut oil and cacao powder mask 4:58
Bread and milk mask 5:44
Banana and oat mask 6:26
Activated charcoal and gelatin mask 7:02
Egg white and cucumber mask 7:58
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– The combo of tomato and baking soda creates a mask with numerous vitamins that your skin desperately needs.
– A single avocado is a cocktail of potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin E!
– Flour is the best at exfoliating rough skin while potato juice does all the heavy work, lightening blackheads and making your skin shine.
– Cucumber is an ingredient in tons of cosmetic products as it helps the skin absorb moisture like nothing else. Plus, cucumbers have astringent properties, which tighten the skin and shrink your pores.
– Lemon juice is usually used on its own to fight dark spots and pimples, but it’s actually papaya that brings out its full benefits.
– If you’re looking for a quick facial rejuvenation to restore your tired skin, purify acne, and prevent aging all at the same time, green tea should be your new best friend.
– Cacao masks are known to be superior for prolonging the youthfulness of the skin and lifting it up. And that’s all thanks to the vitamin B5, theobromine, and theophylline that cacao contains.
– Cosmetologists usually advise using bread for the face because of the amino acids, group B vitamins, and PP minerals it contains.
– Bananas are not only delicious but also very beneficial for your skin — they contain vitamins A, B, and C, which is not an easy combination to find!
– You may have seen those popular blackhead masks all over the internet, but you can actually make one yourself, and it’ll be 10 times more effective!
– Cucumber is a universal ingredient you can’t go wrong with when you’re making a mask. Try to combine it with egg white, which is easily the best remedy for oily skin ever.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: